How works Logissol-O?
Logissol-O is designed to bring the water where plant needs it in drought period. Holes in the bottom of the container release the water, more or less fast according to the type of ground, but at the good place, in the basement where are situated the largest part of roots.
Where to install Logissol-O?
Landscaping of perennials and shrubs
Ornamental trees and fruit trees
Blueberries or other small fruits
How to install Logissol-O?
1) Dig a hole the same depth than the height of the perforated container
2) Place the perforated container in the hole and adjust its depth so that the edge of the container arrives at the equality of the ground surface.
3) Fill the circumference of earth and compact slightly. Avoid a too big compaction which will make spray-paint the container walls inward. If you are in a heavy ground, fill the circumference of stony dust or unrefined sand, so that the water can easily go out of the perforated container.
4) Place the special slatted cover on the perforated container.
5) Place the mulch on the surface of the ground up to the edge of the cover, letting see as well only the gitter.
6) Water when it’s needed by filling the perforated container once.
NB: The speed which the container will empty of its water is not important. What is important with Logissol-O, it is that 100 % of the water will go directly to the roots of your plants!
What are the advantages on the other systems or on the other manners to make?
- Use four times less water during the watering.
- Need to water twice less often.
- Avoid the growth of the roots of surfaces, which are always vulnerable in the slightest drought.
- Favor the development of deeper roots.
- No loss of water by evaporation.
- 100 % of the water is of use to roots.
- No on-surface humidity.
- Avoid the greater risks of molds and insects, such slugs.
- Facilitate the liquid fertilizations.
- Serves to warm the ground in spring by taking some smart water.
- No pipe and jet which risks to be cut or broken.
- Settles down permanently for perennials, shrubs and trees landscaping.
- Reuses year after year in the kitchen gardens.
- Easy to install
- Exceptional value for money
- Perfect complement in the use of barrels of rainwater.
- Suits perfectly to a program of economy of drinking water
- The watering can be made with a garden hose or a portable watering can.
- No mechanical, electric or electronic part to be maintained.
The biggest of all the advantages:
Logissol-O restarts the capillarity of the ground
In the nature, the majority of the water supply of plants come from the basement. A drought arises when the evaporation and the water consumption of plants is upper to the capacity of the basement to replace it. The more the ground dries out and the less the capillarity is effective. A surface watering cannot restart this essential supply of plants, in less of course to water for a very long time, what most of people do not make and it would take a dreadful quantity of water.
The principle of the watering device Logissol-O is to soak again the basement where are the majority of roots, but especially to reconnect the column of groundwater to restart the capillarity.
That is why with a so small quantity of water, Logissol-O allows effective and more outstripped waterings.
With Logissol-O, you restore the autonomy of your plants water supply, so releasing you from time to do something else!